See this from THE MOVIE, which should be the ultimate source of information, show’s Aurora’s eyes to be blue. But for some reason all of the merchandise has her with purple eyes.
I don’t care how many princesses have blue eyes. Just stick to the color she is supposed to have and make the next princess have purple eyes if you want them that badly, Disney.
This has been a For Your Disney Information announcement. Thank you for your time.
Actually, Aurora’s eyes change color in the film. For most of the forest scene they’re entirely black: http://hq55.com/disney/sb/sleeping-disneyscreencaps.com-1302.jpg but when the fairies surprise her they’re violet: http://hq55.com/disney/sb/sleeping-disneyscreencaps.com-3538.jpg and then, of course, when she wakes up they’re blue as you noted. So it’s technically correct. I think it was a decision, like the pink dress, to differentiate her from Cinderella while still being canonically accurate.
- Snow White: Running through the dark woods! #damnnatureyouscary #mystepmomiscrazy
- Cinderella: Fairy Godmother just gave me a sparkling dress and glass heels. #swag
- Aurora: Turns out that guy I met in the woods is a prince! #winning
- Ariel: I should’ve thought of using this when Ursula took my voice! #gingerproblems
- Belle: My first night as prisoner, and the furniture is talking to me. #whatismylife
- Jasmine: #shitthatblows Finding out the guy who saved your life has been executed… :(
- Pocahontas: I don’t want to mary Kocoum… but my dad wants me to. #nativeamericanprincessproblems
- Mulan: Just saved China from the Huns. #likeaboss
- Tiana: Evil witch doctor says I can have it all if I give him his voodo charm. #childplease
- Rapunzel: Every year on my birthday, there’s a bunch of floating lights in the nearby kingdom. #whatacoincidence
Thank you so much! <3
My initial thought is definitely “Now you shall deal with me, oh prince, and all the powers of hell!” but it might be a little strange to have a teddy bear that says “hell” haha. Or, “Before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die.” Or, “You poor, simple fools. Thinking you could defeat me, the mistress of all evil,” is a slightly less severe option.